Lead Coated Steel

What I am looking for is steel covered with a thin coat of lead on both sides sometime referred to as turn plate. Right now I am using electrolytic tin and would like to find this turn plate because the tin rusts rather quickly, it does not make very nice chandeliers. I use to buy this turn plate in my area but my supplier stopped getting it.

The Tinman Respondeth:

Sir, Check this page on our site: Metalworking Resources

Terne plate is available "long" or "short". It is lead coated steel, and is exactly what you are seeking.


See also:
Source for Steel
Metalworking Resources

More Miscellaneous Metalworking FAQs